Retro Volkswagen Styled Shoot
By Elizabeth Hanks — May 2, 2023
How is it already May?! It is hard to think we are already half way through our Spring wedding season and the month of April has come to an end. We closed out the month with our very first and the most fun styled shoot at the farm!
What exactly is a styled shoot? “The best way I know to describe it, is a group of wedding vendors coming together to create beautiful content where we can let our creativity flow and not be put on time restraints that a wedding day normally puts on us. “It allows us to do something we may not have been able to before and express ourselves through our craft,” says Jordan, the amazing photographer behind all the photo magic!
Teaming up with some of our favorite vendors in the business and using a previous Oakhaven couple for our models, we could not have asked for a more perfect evening! This styled shoot included some of the top wedding trends for 2023. As we mentioned last month, blue is the new “it” color, retro/vintage style dresses are becoming a fun trend in the bridal wear world and colorful florals are IN! Be sure to follow all of these amazing professionals on their socials and check out the magic below!
Team of Vendors:
- Photographer: Vines Studio || Instagram: @vinesstudio
- Florist: Stems With Flare. || Instagram: @stemswithflare
- Wedding Dress + Jacket: Lady May’s Frocks & Frills || Instagram: @ladymaysfrocks_frills
- Outdoor Picnic: Dreams Simplified || Instagram: @dreams_simplified
- Wedding Cake + Macaroons: Sweet Revenge || Instagram: @sweetrevengeeden
- Hair + Makeup Artist: Collective Grace Hair + Makeup Artistry || Instagram: @collectivegrace_hmu
- Venue: Oakhaven Properties || Instagram: @experienceoakhaven
- Cake Truck: The Boardwalk Baker || Instagram: @theboardwalkbaker
- Volkswagon Car: Cam Clark + Rayvon Clark || Instagram: cclark820
- Models: Sierra + Zach Bullard
- Tux: Jims Formal Wear Co. || Instagram: @jimsformalwear
Thank you for reading!
Elizabeth Hanks, Oakhaven’s Blog Editor